Technical Diagnostic Services (TDS) has built a national
reputation as a premier electric power and instrumentation
testing, startup, diagnostic, maintenance, training
and test equipment provider. This reputation is based
on thousands of successful projects completed for
our utility, industrial, and government customers
for over the years.
• TDS is debt free and financially secure.
• TDS is 4A1 rated by Dunn & Bradstreet which
is the best rating available for a corporation TDS’s
size. DUNS # 84-736-1169
• TDS was recognized by Southern Methodist University’s
(SMU) Cox School of Business in 2002 and 2003 as a
member of the Dallas 100, the 100 Best Performing
Private Companies in the North Texas Area.
• TDS has a demonstrated track record of providing
quality projects. TDS has never defaulted on a contract
nor entered into litigation with a customer.
• TDS maintains the largest inventory of industrial
measurement and test equipment in the United States.
Our inventory value is in excess of $20 million.
• TDS guarantees that our people are qualified as
Level I, II, or III per the requirements of ANSI Standard
• TDS is dedicated to ISO standards in controlling
our equipment services operation and calibration lab
processes and quality of support. The TDS quality
system complies with ISO/IEC 17025.